Environmental Dissertation Topics
The world is changing every minute, and each change may affect the future of our planet and its inhabitants. Awareness of global issues has become top priority for governments and concerned individuals due to the increasing number of natural disasters. Writing your dissertation on environmental issues may help find a solution to the global predicaments that we currently face. Here are a few suggestions:
- Harnessing The Power of Renewable Power – Study the required measures on how to effectively take advantage of the raw energy that the earth provides. Include the source and the technology that are required to harness it.
- A Study of Global Climate Change –Focus on the difference between the world’s climates then and now, including the various changes in temperature and sea levels and how climate change can trigger natural disasters.
- Dynamite Fishing and Reef Ecosystems – Expose the dangers of dynamite fishing, how it affects coral reefs and its inhabitants.
- Vegetarianism And The Depleting Wildlife – A study on the effects of transforming a considerable amount of population into vegetarians. State how this will affect our wildlife and the impact of this to the world’s vegetation.
- Technology Off The Grid – A dissertation on how to power technology, like computers, cellular phones and other gadgets using only alternative energy sources.
- Extreme Temperature as Usable Energy – A thesis on the possibility of converting extremely high or
low temperature into a source of energy.
- Commuting in the Future – Propose a private or public vehicle scheme that will have a low impact on the earth’s resources and will address the need for fossil fuels.
- Clean, Nuclear Power – Propose or condemn nuclear form of energy by stating the effects of existing nuclear plants on the environment.
- Alternative Food Sources – Write a comparable study of alternative food sources. Include examples of organic and non-organic resources that may be tapped to increase our food source.
- Water Recycling System – Build a viable water recycling system that can be installed in a house to reprocess non-potable water like drainage water.
- Cloned and Genetically Enhanced Meat and Vegetables – Propose or condemn genetically-enhanced food sources.
- Alternative Light Sources – Find and propose an economical light source. Include the use of latest technology like LEDs or specifications on how to maximize the use of natural light.
- The Ecological Footprint of Malls and Other Recreational Facilities – Study the effects of recreational facilities like malls and theme-parks in relation to our environment, with major focus on garbage disposal management and power consumption.
- The Governments and The Environment – Review the government’s policies that affect the environment and propose a change if necessary.
- Frugality and the Environment – Show a direct relationship between being environmentally-aware and being frugal. Show the effects of being environmentally friendly in your daily budget.