EDIUS 8 Trial Version | EDIUSWorld
About EDIUS Pro/Workgroup 8 Trial Version
- You must create an EDIUS ID in order to activate the Trial Version.
- After creating your EDIUS ID, you can select the product you wish to use from the Trial page.
- An email containing a download URL address and a serial number will be sent to your registered email address.
The EDIUS Pro/Workgroup 8 Trial Version requires a continuous internet connection in order to create and validate your EDIUS ID. More information on activation and EDIUS ID can be found here.
- Download and run the EDIUS_8.X_****_DL_Setup.exe file. (note:this link will always point to the most current version )
- Follow the prompts to install the software.
- When the installation is finished, reboot your PC.
How to start the Trial Version
- Double-click the EDIUS icon on the desktop.
- You will be asked to enter a serial number. Enter the serial number that was provided to you in the Trial Version information e-mail.
- The trial version license activation will run. If successful, the ‘license activated’ dialog box will appear. Click the [OK] button.
- Enter your e-mail address and password for your EDIUS
ID then click the [Log in] button.
About Your EDIUS IDWhat's an EDIUS ID?Your EDIUS ID links you to your EDIUS Pro/Workgroup license key the first time that you use EDIUS Pro/Workgroup. This provides much greater license security, and helps Grass Valley to combat piracy and illegal software use.
EDIUS ID and EDIUSAuthentication of your serial number with your EDIUS ID is necessary to launch EDIUS. The first time EDIUS is launched after installation, a serial number and EDIUS ID verification screen will appear. EDIUS Pro//Workgroup will launch if they can be authenticated.
EDIUS ID Online FunctionsAfter successfully creating and registering your EDIUS ID, you will be able to access your personal EDIUS ID page online to do the following:
- Check your serial number information (confirmed after EDIUS verification)
- Receive a Trial Version license (a trial version license can be activated for each product only once)
Follow the instructions on the EDIUS ID registration page, enter the information required and then click ‘EDIUS ID Registration’. You will then receive an email, with instructions explaining how to complete your registration.